Project Base Line
A potential site have been identifieed and a broad assesment has been made , the site has been surveyed, blue prints produced for onward creation of a sublease.
The main title of the land is owned by Samburu South Group Ranch . The project site occupants have formed a CBO, called Tripple-S-Solar CBO. This CBO will register a new Legal entity called DZUA LTD.
DZUA LTD will own the project site. DZUA LTD has been incoporated as a shareholder in Triple-S-Solar LTD.
An environmental study has been undertaken to confirm with social, environment and statutory requirements under the guidelines.
This study considers technology issues and high level costs, and identifies key issues and pathways for further examination of this project.
Project Size: The Triple S Solar generation project is sized for 10MWh/a3 Combined solar and solar Thermal.
Project Location: Samburu south region, Kwale County.
D160*08 37 815.49 A 22,36, 4216.20
B234* 42,07,1185.71 340*
(App 270.46 HA)
Project Work In Progress
- We are awaiting the ministry of Energy review of new fit structure via an auction system.
- As we wait this materialize, Triple-S-Solar LTD is Scouting for potential solar manufacturers to partner with under a JV or Sole country/Region product representative to distribute off-grid and mini grid solutions.
- The potential for solar PV and also solar heating is extremely high in Kenya. The country major manufacturers are also investing in their own mini grids, Thereby providing enormous opportunities for solar industry players.
- PRE-FEASIBILITY: USD 40,000 (ALREADY SPENT)
- MAIN FEASIBILITY: USD 60,000
- PROJECT COST 10 MW: USD 13.5 M (ESTIMATE 1W-0.45 USD
- SOLANNA LIMITED
- SWANN EVERS COMPANY LIMITED
- SOLFIN SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- DZUA LIMITED