Co-founder & Chairlady
Co-founder & Chairlady
- A PHD Holder in Human Nutrition and Foods.
- Country Director, Choice Humanitarian.
- Founder of YEHU Microfinance Trust.
- Has extensive experience in designing suitable projects with community, in education, health, environment, micro enterprise & leadership skill development.
- Has over 50years with the Samburu community.
- Has a B.Sc. in Finance
- An MBA & LLM in International Law
- Director of Swann Evers Ltd-Management trainers & consultants
- Specialists in Project Management, Strategic Planning & People & Risk Management
- Deputy In-Country Director of Choice Humanitarian
- Performance management specialists in KPA Mombasa
- ISO certified auditor & trainer
- Has an Advanced Diploma in Project Management
- Has experience in effectively recruiting, training and organizing projects
- Has Worked at the Children’s Department in the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Services
- Has extensive experience in resolution and problem solving
- She is skilled at organizing, negotiation and risk management
- She is active in social awareness and responsibility in volunteer groups and is a team player
Co-founder & Group CEO
NABIL B. ADAMJEE
- A Degree Holder in Renewable Energy
- A Diploma Holder in Business and Project Management
- A Certified contractor of solar thermal systems
- Undergoing certification and training on solar PV systems.
- Director of Solfin Solutions- Project manager in mining and concessions & renewable energy projects.
Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance from Kenyatta University
- Currently is in the process of becoming a Certified Public Accountant
- Spent the last five years specializing in the field of Finance and Accounting
- Actively involved in community work and is currently a member of Rotary International
- Serves as the President of the Rotaract Club of Youth Zone
- Served as Vice President in the Board of the Rotaract Club of Youth Zone
- Has extensive experience in Office Administration
- She is Pursuing Graphic and Web Design
- She is currently the CEO’s PA and also the Group Coordinator.
- She is skilled in Tendering, Project Coordination, Graphic and Web design
- She is Passionate about women empowerment and volunteers with the Rotaract Club of Youth Zone